by Angie Dokos
It’s award time and this time I have the pleasure to receive and be part of The Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much MayaTheBookExplorer for the nomination. You guys should definitely check out her blog, she is awesome!
· Show the award on your blog
· Thank the person that has nominated you
· Share 7 different facts about yourself
· Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
· Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 facts about me
- I love to hike and travel, but don’t get to do it often enough.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I was born three months early. They didn’t expect me to live. Yet, I’m still here. 🙂
- I took a weight training class my Freshman year of high school. I weighed about 90 lbs. and was in the class with mostly Seniors. I could do more push-ups than one of the boys in my class, which made me proud. Don’t mess with the scrawny little girl. 🙂
- I’ve worked for the same company since I was 19 years old.
- I didn’t learn to swim until I was an adult. I took swimming lessons with my children. I almost drowned way too many times as a kid. People would push me in thinking I’d just start swimming. I’d swim like a rock and they’d have to jump in and save me. So, I had trust issues. When I signed my children up for lessons one summer, I spent the extra money for lessons for myself. I felt like an idiot, but it was worth it. And the instructor didn’t push me in and say swim or die like most of my family and friends did. If so, I would have demanded my money back. 🙂
- Unlike most authors, I don’t drink coffee…or wine.
Know what? I nominate everyone who has enjoyed reading this post! Have fun making your own adventure in the world of blogger awards! 😉
Thanks for reading! Make it a great day!