I am honored to have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by fellow book blogger, Sue Hampson at BooksFromDuskTillDawn.
Thank you, Sue.
So this is what is required of me.
RULES OF THE AWARDS
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How did I start blogging??
I first got interested in blogging from The Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout. Katy blogs about book reviews, so I thought it was really cool. I started following a few book review blogs. I started my own blog when I decided to publish my book. I’m still not good at it, but I enjoy it. I’ve made a few good friends through blogging. Blogs sometimes help me decide what to read next. I have to bump some titles on my to-read list up to the top when I read some of the reviews. And the more blogs I read, the more I add to my list.
Advice to new bloggers
- Be patient, but work hard. It takes a while to build up followers. Make sure you proofread everything you post, if you make too many mistakes too often, people will not enjoy your content.
- Have fun with it. Enjoy it. It’s a great way to make friends and build your platform.
15 bloggers that I feel deserve this award from me
- Reads & Reels
Again, thank you Sue at booksfromdusktilldawn for this award.
Thank you all for your support. Happy Blogging!