This week’s topic is the top 10 thinks on my reading wish list. I’ve chosen the things I want to see more of in books.
- More faithful marriages. Lots of folks never stray and wouldn’t think of it. Only 50% of marriages end in divorce–not 100%.
- More romantic stuff and less 50 Shades Stuff.
- More use of the word “stuff” instead of the hipster Sh*t More use of polite euphemisms for F&ck.
- More happy and less Oprah’s Book Club depressing, terrifying book of the week stuff.
- More normal looking people–not just drop-dead gorgeous ones And not just 20-somethings–all ages want romance. Gay, straight we all want to find love.
- More people with ordinary jobs–not just billionaire CEOS, cops, Highland warriors, lawyers, etc. How about insurance adjusters, CPAs, nurses, box salespeople, day care workers, Grocery store managers, mini-mart clerks. We normal people want hope of romance.
- More settings where the rest…
View original post 267 more words