Thank you, Patty @ moohnshinescorner.blog for nominating me for this award.
- Put the award logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them.
- Link back to the creator of the award. (Okoto Enigma)
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best/favorite post of yours.
Three Things About Myself
- Most of you already know, but in case you don’t, I am an author and reader.
- I love to hike. I love waterfalls. I will hike many miles to get to a beautiful waterfall. I’ll bushwhack if needed. The quote saying if there is no trail, make one…I totally agree!
- A weird fact about me…I’d rather skydive than bungee jump. I’ve never done either, but I’d be much more willing to try skydiving. My family thinks it’s crazy.
- Who is your favorite fictional character? That’s a tough one. One of my most favorite characters is Kat from the Lux Series.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could choose one celebrity to be with you, who would that be and why? Sandra Bullock I think she’d be a fun person to be around. Hopefully she knows survival skills too.
- Which author is on your bucket list to meet and why? Jennifer Armentrout I just think she’d be totally cool.
- If you could volunteer for an outreach program, which would you chose and why? One for homeless children, or abused/neglected children. Because children need to know they are loved and cared for.
- What book character would best describe you and why? Another tough one. I think Tris from Divergent. I’m not sure I’d be as brave as she is, but I’m like her because I want more, I don’t want to just settle.
I’m going with a few of the same questions from above, just changing a bit.
- If you were stranded on an island and could choose one author to be with you, who would you choose and why?
- What book character would best describe you, and why?
- If you could live anywhere on Earth, where would it be?
- What was the best advice (or one of the best pieces of advice) you received as a teenager? Even if you didn’t take the advice at the time.
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- Cecelia @ ceceliaearl.wordpress.com
- Priya @ booksandbooksite.wordpress.com
- Lilly @ lairofbooksblog.wordpress.com
- Delphine @ delphinethebabbler.wordpress.com
- Lisa @ ramblinglisasbookreviews.com
- Chelsea @ thesuspenseisthrillingme.com
- Shalini @ bookreviewsbyshalini.wordpress.com
- Amy @ novelgossip.com
- Dena @ dehaggrty.wordpress.com
- Shannon @ readsandreels.com
- Kristen @ abookishintrovert.wordpress.com
- Yesha @ booksteacupnreviews.wordpress.com
Again, thanks for the nomination. And as always, I look forward to reading your responses. If you choose not to participate, that is okay, I totally understand. I hope you all have a great day!
2 thoughts on “The Mystery Blogger Award”
Congratulations Angie, keep it up.
LikeLiked by 1 person