Thank you, Patty @ Moohnshine’s Corner for nominating me for this award.
What Is This Award:
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
James over at This is My Truth Now may have created this award. He’s awesome, if you don’t already follow him, you must check out his blog. You won’t be disappointed. He mentioned my friend, Patty in this great blog the other day. Check it out here: This Is My Truth Now 365 Day Post- Unpredictable
- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- if any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
- Name something you want to do, but have not. There are lots of things I want to do and places I want to go. One is to visit Hawaii. I want to travel the Road to Hana, and stop and enjoy every waterfall along the way.
- If you could write a book with an author, who would you choose and why? What would the book be about? That’s a tough one. If I could only choose one, it would probably be Mary Kubica. It would be a psychological thriller about a girl (three or four years old probably) that gets kidnapped. Years later she returns with a story of being raised by a lady that couldn’t have children. The lady tells the girl the truth on her death-bed, so now she’s found her biological parents. BUT, it’s all a lie, she and the lady that raised her has an elaborate plan to get money from the parents. Or maybe a paranormal romance with Jennifer Armentrout. Or maybe a romance novel with Colleen Hoover. Why? Because they are freaking amazing authors!
- What is your most treasured item you own and why? My photo albums, because of all the wonderful memories.
Amy @ novelgossip
Chelsea @ thesuspenseisthrillingme
Shannon @ readsandreels
Emma @ damppebbles
Janine @ hersforthereadingsite
Lisa @ ramblinglisabookreviews
Yesha @ booksteacupnreviews
Shalini @ bookreviewsbyshalini
My Nominations Questions:
- If you could leave today to travel to anywhere in the world (and stay for a week), where would it be?
- What is one of the most valuable lessons you learned growing up?
- What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
Now don’t forget to check out the nominees and follow their blogs. It is all of you who make us successful.
Thank you again, Patty. You’re awesome! ❤