AWARD: The Miranda Sings Award
Thank you, Claire @ BrizzleLass for nominating me for this award.
Let’s begin our confidence boosting post. 🙂
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I Love About Myself
- I have a great metabolism. I don’t have to watch my weight; I eat way more than I look like I do.
- I’m smart. I have common sense.
- I do a lot of services to help others.
- I am an honest person, sometimes a little too honest.
- I have a good sense of humor.
- I have published two books, which may not seem like a major accomplishment to some, but I’m proud.
- I’m a very dependable person. If I say I’ll do something, bring something, be there for something…I will.
- Amy @ Novel Gossip
- Chelsea @ The Suspense is Thrilling Me
- Shannon @ Reads and Reels
- Dacia @ britestfyrefly
- Valerie @ Endless Edits
- Emma @ damppebbles
- Lisa @ ramblinglisabookreviews
- Delphine @ delphinethebabbler
- Alexis @ alexischateau
- Patty @ Moohnshine’s Corner