Thank you, Dacia M. Arnold, for nominating me.
There are however rules so here they are:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog;
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.);
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you;
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself;
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!);
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer; or use the same questions you answered;
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
8. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Let’s start with the questions:
1. How public are you with your blogging? Do you keep it a secret or do your family and friends know all about it?
I’m public. No secrets. Everyone that knows me, knows about my blog.
2. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to do my hobby full time… an author!
3. What physical part of your significant other is your favorite?
His blue eyes.
4. What human characteristic is the most important?
5. What prompted you to start blogging?
I decided to publish a book, so I felt I needed to blog too.
6. Have you any piercings? If not, would you like to have some?
I have my ears pierced and my belly button pierced.
7. What hobby do you have that embarrasses you?
I don’t have one that embarrasses me. My main hobbies are hiking, writing, and reading. I may be a nerd, but I’m not embarrassed by it. LOL
8. What part of the world do you most want to visit before you die?
Oh, I have so many I don’t know where to start. Hawaii, Yellowstone, Monterey Bay, Paris, etc.
9. Do you have any tattoos? What might prompt you to get one?
I don’t have any. I don’t think I’ll ever get one.
10. Do you have sexual fantasies or dreams? Can you share one?
Not really. The last one I had, my husband and I played out. I was at a restaurant and he showed up. We both acted like we didn’t know each other and we were stood up by our dates, so we decided we’d eat together. We pretended to talk and get to know each other throughout dinner. We left together and ended up at a hotel for a night of wild, crazy sex. Not what most people come up with for sexual fantasies, but it worked great for us. I’ll have to come up with something wilder next time.
11. What is the sexiest piece of clothing/outfit you own? Have you ever worn it out in public?
My sexiest is a school girl outfit, and no, never wore it in public. Only my husband has ever seen it.
Random facts about myself:
1. I was a miracle baby. My mom and I almost died. She had me three months early.
2. I didn’t learn to swim until I was an adult. I took swimming lessons with my children.
3. I have never, ever smoked marijuana.
4. I’ve only ever lived in five different houses, and only three different cities.
5. I’ve only ever owned six vehicles.
6. I have only ever worked at three different places.
7. I have worked for my current employer since 1999.
8. I have never worked in the food industry. Thank goodness, not sure I could’ve handled it.
9. I grew up in a small town where most people are considered rednecks, hillbillies, and/or white-trash, but I have never lived in a trailer or a subsidized apartment. 😉
10. Almost all of my family were smokers, but somehow, by the grace of God, I never started!
11. Most authors love coffee, wine, and own cats. I don’t like coffee or wine, and I no longer own a cat; just a golden retriever.