Mystery Blogger’s Award
It’s an honor to reciprocate this award, but there is a little work to put into it:
Post the award/ image on your blog (see above)
Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to their blog.
Nominate 10+ deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog HERE.
Dacia of britestfyrefly nominated me for the Mystery Blogger award. I am honored. I greatly appreciate it. Hope you all enjoy this post. Her questions for me to answer were:
1. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be and why? Here I Go Again on My Own, because no matter how lonely it gets, it will keep going. 🙂
2. What is your writing routine? Write whenever possible. Do you have one? Not really. Should you have one? I wish I could, my day job and motherhood makes it challenging. What would be your ideal writing life? I’m not exactly sure, but I know I’d be writing at 10 am and 2 pm every weekday, because that seems to be my most creative times.
3. In the movie of your life, what actor could best portray you? Sandra Bullock
4. What are you currently reading? Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens
5. Describe the most trying time of your life. My divorce. No description needed.
I nominate the following bloggers:
My questions for you are:
1. What remains a mystery in your life? Or one from a distant relative or ancestor?
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
3. What is your favorite holiday?
4. If you could go back and change something in your past, what would it be?
5. What is one of your biggest fears?
Thank you, Dacia for nominating me. I’ve enjoyed this. I look forward to reading the responses from the bloggers I’ve nominated.