Mystery Blogger Award
Thank you so much, Jessy @ faithandbooks.com for nominating me for the mystery blog award!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers, who have yet to be discovered. They are one of the best out there, they deserve every recognition they get. –Okoto Enigma (Mystery Blogger Award creator)
- Put the logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and a link
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate 8-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice. One weird and one funny one.
- Share a link to your best post
Here are three things about myself:
- I’m a proud mom.
- I love to travel.
- My favorite hobby besides reading is hiking.
I was asked five questions. Here are my answers:
- What has been your favorite place you’ve visited? Ooh, tough one. I have quite a few. I think I’d have to say Yosemite National Park.
- What is your favorite food? Depends on my mood. But one of my favorites is brownies.
- What is your favorite book? This is an impossible question for me. One of my favorites is It Ends With Us, by Colleen Hoover. My favorite series is The Lux Series, by Jennifer Armentrout.
- What has been one of the biggest obstacles you’ve overcome in life? Divorce
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? It depends on the size of the woodchuck, the woodchuck’s location, the woodchuck’s health and age, and what the weather is like on that specific day. 🙂
My nominations are as follows:
5 questions for my nominations
- What is your favorite pastime, besides reading?
- What is at least one thing you feel that you are really good at?
- If you could be an animal, which animal would you pick? Why?
- What is your worst fear?
- What would the title of your life story be?
I’m not sure what is considered my best post, but we’ll go with this one. It’s a short story I wrote a few years ago. The Return
Thanks again for nominating me, Jessy.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy Easter if you celebrate it.