Thank you, Claire at www.brizzlelassbooks.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
· Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
· Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
· Nominate 11 people
· Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
1. Why did you choose book blogging over something else? Wait! Hold up! There is blogging for something besides books?!?! I had no idea. LOL Just kidding of course. I love books. I love reading them. Listening to them. Talking about them. And writing them. 🙂
2. What is one thing you’re really passionate about beside books? My family. I also love to hike, but I don’t get to do it as often as I’d like.
3. Have your reading tastes changed over the years? Yes. I used to not read much fantasy or paranormal.
4. What is your favorite tea for reading? I don’t like tea. I know, I’m strange. Sorry.
5. Do you collect anything (other than books)? I collect shot glasses. I have to have at least one shot glass from every new place I go.
6. What has been your favorite book so far this year? That’s tough, I’ve read a few really good ones. I think right now, I’d have to pick Little Girl Lost by Carol Wyre.
7. Where is your favorite place/country? St. Lucia or Yosemite National Park
8. If you had £1m what would you do? Pay off credit card debt, buy a house with a lot of land, help orphaned children, and travel a lot.
9. Is there a genre you don’t read that you would like to try? No, I’ve tried everything I’ve been interested in trying so far.
10. Is there something you would love to try? Horseback riding. Haven’t been on the back of a horse since I was a little girl. I would love to try it again.
11. What do you consider your greatest achievement in blogging? I’m not sure as far as specifically from blogging. But I feel pretty awesome when I get nominated for awards and when people reblog or share my posts. 🙂
My 11 Nominees
If anyone else would like to participate, please do so. 🙂
My 11 Questions
1. Why did you choose book blogging over something else?
2. What is one thing you’re really passionate about beside books?
3. Have your reading tastes changed over the years?
4. What is your favorite vacation spot?
5. Do you collect anything (other than books)?
6. What has been your favorite book so far this year?
7. What is one law you would change if you could?
8. If you had to donate money to a charity, which one would you choose?
9. What is your favorite genre to read?
10. What is your dream car?
11. What do you consider your greatest accomplishment?
Thanks so much for reading. I hope you will participate; I’d love to read your answers.